ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Fabiano Ferrari" <fcferr...@gmail.com>
Subject Test cases and bug fixing among iBATIS releases
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:12:14 GMT
Dear iBATIS Developers,

Sorry if this subjected has previously discussed in the list.

I'm carrying out some research on regression testing and I'm looking for
test cases that reveal bugs between different releases of iBATIS (i.e. test
cases that fail in a faulty version but pass in a fixed one), according to
the reported bugs and fixings described in the "release.txt" documents.
I'm ranging from the first 2.0 to 2.3 iBATIS releases.

Should I scan the provided test case files or there is some specific
resource where I can find such test cases?

Many thanks and best regards,

   Fabiano Ferrari.

View raw message