ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankaranarayanan" <Sundar.Sankaranaraya...@phoenix.edu>
Subject How to Call stored procedure with reference to a table as the input param.
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:58:49 GMT

    I have a stored procedure that takes the input parameter as a
reference to a table. it uses this to insert.update some values in the

tbl_instance temp_table; -- Cant give the actual name of the table. H

-- Call the procedure

insertStorecProc(tbl_instance => tbl_instance);

1. Could some one tell me how to map this in my sqlMap xml file. The
temp_table contains some 20 fields of which 5 are compulsory.

2. I might need to do bulk updates(10-50 calls). What would be the best
approach to do that cos I am dealing with a stored procedure and I am
using Spring here.

I am using Ibatis in conjunction with Spring 2.5 and am not sure as to
how to proceed for this particular case. Any help on this is truly

Sundar Sankarnarayanan

View raw message