ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:53:23 GMT
I re-read my post and I phrased it wrong. I think we should _keep_ all the SQL Server tests
and delete the out-of-date MySQL, Postgres, etc. tests. SQL Server would still be the primary
test environment. I also understand that it probably doesn't make a lot of sense to totally
re-do the testing suite if a rewrite is on the horizon.

----- Original Message ----
From: Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com>
To: dev@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:20:16 PM
Subject: Re: Cleaning up IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test

-1 for the current version.
I agree with you that some cleaning must be done in the DataMapper.Test but the most popular
database used in Windows environment is SQL Server (there is free version and it is very easy
to install) and the core test must be done on it .

In the V2, the Test project will be split by database. The core test will be done against
Sql Server and specific test will be done on other database in specific test project

View raw message