ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cleaning up IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:07:53 GMT
Does anyone have any objections to me cleaning up unused things in IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test?
There are a lot of database scripts (Oracle, PostgresSQL, MySQL) that haven't been updated
in over a year and are woefully out of date. I think only the SQL Server tests are being maintained.
It looks like some of the MySQL creation scripts are for MySQL v3.23 from 2004.

The SQLite driver for .NET 2.0 is still being actively maintained. Maybe we port most of the
SQL Server items (everything except the stored procedure tests) over to SQLite or SQL Server
Compact Edition (in-process database like SQLite) so people can run the majority of the tests
out of the box without having to configure a true database.

If nobody has any objections I'll start removing things next week.

View raw message