ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis bug report
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:54:09 GMT
There have been similar reports in the past.  Would you try the latest
version (2.3) to see if you still have the error?  Also, this known bug may
be related:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-357

It might seem unrelated on the surface, but I belive the error maybe in the
same area of the code.

Anyway, let us know if it's still broken with the latest version.  If we can
get a reproducible test case, then we can take a look at it.

Jeff Butler