ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "OROSCO-PACORA-CESAR ALONSO" <a20001...@uni.edu.pe>
Subject [IBATIS-249]Race conditions in Throttle lead to thread blockage...
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:02:50 GMT
Hi, we have a enviroment in websphere, Ibatis and DB2 we are currently work with ibatis 2.2.0
but we have a thread problem like this reported previously : "The application works fine for
several thousand database calls through iBatis. After a while, suddenly it hangs whenever
it is tries to access the database through iBatis." (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-249)

Initally we have Ibatis 2.1 but we are update to 2.2.0 and the issue continue.

¿if we setting the maxWait parameter in Throttle.java  "public Throttle(int limit, long
maxWait)" this could to solve the problem?

Any Idea?

P.D. I apologize for my language! ;)

Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (http://www.uni.edu.pe)

View raw message