ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Site design...wow
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 02:34:24 GMT
Hi all,

I just visited the ActiveMQ site (http://activemq.apache.org/) for the first
time.  I was blown away by the site design.  Okay okay....it's simple.  But
I seriously didn't recognize it as an Apache project or an OSS project at
all....at first glance I thought it was commercial (good/bad...whatever).  I
really liked the professionalism of the site design.  It's just a wiki, but
they have some serious CSS skills there, because even that isn't noticable
to novice or casual business browsers.

Should we update the iBATIS site to look more professional?  My first lazy
thought is just to hijack the CSS from AMQ and change some of the
colours...  ;-)

View raw message