ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documenation Page seems incomplete
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:41:44 GMT
OK with me.  Anything that makes it easier to find the documentation is good
IMHO.

On a related topic, we need to move the PDFs because
/www/cvs.apache.org/dist is going away 1/1/07.  I've already moved the past
releases, but haven't done the PDFs yet.  I was thinking they should be
moved to /www/ibatis.apache.org/docs/java.

Jeff Butler