ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to insert list of records usingiBatis
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:40:46 GMT
This is really not the right list for this question, but I'll tell you
the same thing I told you on the other list: Don't reinvent the wheel.

 :-)

"The Oracle Migration Workbench is a tool that simplifies the process
of migrating third-party database systems to the Oracle platform
(Oracle9i and Oracle10g). The Oracle Migration Workbench migrates the
entire database schema, including triggers and stored procedures, in
an integrated, environment."

Read on:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/migration/workbench/index.html

Specifically focused on Access to Oracle:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/migration/focusareas/access.html

My guess is that this will be faster, cheaper, and easier than
anything you write from scratch.

Larry

On 12/7/06, Takku Nithyanantham, Subhashini (Cognizant)
<Subhashini.TakkuNithyanantham@cognizant.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to select all the records in a table in ms access
>
> And I want to insert this list of records in to another table using iBatis.
>
> I specified java.util.list as my parameter class and tried.
>
> But its not helping me out.
>
> Can anyone please help me?
>

> Thanks and Regards
>
> _Subhashini.T.N________
>
>  Programmer Analyst
>
>  Health Net Medicare - MTM| CTS|ELNET-Chennai |
>
> ÉV net - 444506
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
>  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
>  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly