ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Takku Nithyanantham, Subhashini \(Cognizant\)" <Subhashini.TakkuNithyanant...@cognizant.com>
Subject How to insert list of records usingiBatis
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 05:38:51 GMT

Hi,

I would like to select all the records in a table in ms access

And I want to insert this list of records in to another table using
iBatis.

I specified java.util.list as my parameter class and tried.

But its not helping me out.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks and Regards

_Subhashini.T.N________

 Programmer Analyst

 Health Net Medicare - MTM| CTS|ELNET-Chennai |

*V net - 444506

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com