ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.3 Release
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 03:39:02 GMT
I'm fine with pushing 2.3. But, I had a conversation on the list with
someone who feared upgrading to 2.2 because it wasn't GA. This was,
apparently, a company policy. They need a feature that is available in
2.2but will not upgrade because it is not GA. If we do not make
2.2 GA then their company policy will continue to hold them up. I guess I
don't see a reason why we wouldn't make it GA. It has been available for
some time with fewer bugs than 2.1.7. If I were to blow off any release I'd
blow off 2.1.7 because it conatins more bugs than 2.2.

Brandon