ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.3 Release
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:06:36 GMT
Curious why we are superceding 2.2 wit 2.3? 2.2 has been available for some
time and contains several bug fixes over 2.1.7. I would also say that
2.2.0could be made GA. The other thought is that there is no guarantee
that
2.3 will be GA quality after we get it out there for 2 weeks, however
unlikely that may be. Thanks for getting this all together!