ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documenation Page seems incomplete
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:52:33 GMT
Ha!  Brandon, you're totally right.  Even after I read your email, I went to
the documentation page and my eyes immediately darted towards the "for Java"
section and I missed the PDF download link.

If you guys don't mind, maybe I'll take a stab at reorganizing the
documentation and downloads pages.

I have to build the standalone DAO package for the Java downloads anyway.

Cheers,
Clinton