ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.3 Release
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:37:01 GMT
My vote is to leave it the way it is.  My conservative, pragmatic and
adventurous sides are all satisfied by having a single GA release as well as
the latest "Beta" release available for download.  2.2 is available in the
past releases if people want it.

Cheers,
Clinton

> I forgot about that conversation, I was thinking of this one:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ibatis.apache.org/msg01855.html
>
> A great example of selective memory on my part :)
>
> Anyway I'm open to a GA vote for 2.2 if we need to.  But maybe we should
> let the dust settle on 2.3 for a few days.  If it looks like it will fly,
> then we could do the 2.3 GA vote a little sooner.  The major thing in 2.3was prepared
statement caching and I know there's already been some public