ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.3 Release
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 21:36:49 GMT
To clarify, what I suggested a week or so ago was:

"We can vote for GA anytime, even after another release makes it to GA.  The
beta, alpha, GA status is always flexible.  We could vote for GA on 2.2.
right now actually. "

So a little closer to what Brandon is suggesting.  However, I'm more
interested in leaving 2.1.7 and 2.2 in the past and getting 2.3 to GA.

Cheers,
Clinton