ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Per User Datasources
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:55:47 GMT
Do you have any suggestions of how we could specify multiple
connection strings in the configuration without creating a second set
of maps?

I like the notion of being able to have per-user connection strings,
but "Separation of Concerns" tells us that's its wrong to specify the
connection strings in two places, one on Java code and another in the

On 11/8/06, Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> -1
> I think the configuration file must remain simple as possible.
> iBATIS main core is not here to fill 100% of your need but must be
> extensible to allow you deal with your custom requirement.
> I have try to design things so that you can extends it, indeed I hope :-)
> --
> Cheers,
> Gilles

View raw message