ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Andrews <peter.andr...@Dartmouth.EDU>
Subject Useful case where resultMap should not require any result elements
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:07:21 GMT
I have run into a case where I have an inherited class which has no
additional members than what are already in the superclass. I have made
some resultMaps, including one for the superclass. For the subclass I
also created a resultMap that extends the superclass' resultMap. However
-- there are no resultProperties that I wish to set since there are no
member variables in the subclass.

I think the DTD for resultMap should be changed from result+ to result*
to accomodate this case.

Peter Andrews

Peter Andrews
Software Engineer