ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbatorContext tableConfigurations
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:56:05 GMT
There's no method like that now.  If it were me, I'd keep a list of table
configuration objects somewhere seperate than in the context for the
duration of the GUI.

I''ve also had the idea of doing something graphical for Abator so I'm
interested to see what other issues you come up against.  As a first step
towards supporting a GUI, I committed some code the SVN that will convert an
AbatorConfiguration object to an XML representation using Abator's
simplified DOM.  My thought is that you can manipulate the configuration
entirely in Java, and then convert to XML when you want to save.

Jeff Butler

On 10/25/06, Odilon Oliveira <odilontalk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> There is a way to get table configuration ? The only method visible to me
> is: addTableConfiguration.
> Im developing a visual tool to create Abator configuration XML, i stopped
> trying get table configuration from xml.
> Any clue ?
> --
> ---
> dilas.com.br