ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New iBATIS Documentation Format
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:55:58 GMT
For me the main advantage is that the source is plain XML so it's diffable.

Another advantage is that the source can be transformed into a large variety
of formats (PDF, HTML, Word, Eclipse Help, etc.)

Most publishers accept DOCBOOK markup as input.  So if anyone every wanted
to publish the developer's guide, it would be simple. (I know this is not
really going to happen, but I think it says something that places like
O'Reilly accept DOCBOOK)

Jeff Butler