ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Dunton Stephen - sdunto" <Stephen.Dun...@acxiom.com>
Subject Can't Get Rollback Working
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:51:07 GMT

I am using iBatis / Sql Maps with Cold Fusion 7 via java.

I have a number of sql statements executing that I need to act as an
atomic transaction.  I can't get rollback via a call to endTransaction()
to work properly though.  All statements are still committing.  To test
I am dividing by zero and expecting all the previous statements to
rollback but they're not.  I have the autocommit property set to false
in the xml config file and I am starting a transaction with

Stephen Dunton

intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.

Thank you.