ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 00:15:23 GMT
Will 2.2.0 be available in maven 2 format? And uploaded to ibiblio?

Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote: Good work on multiple result sets!
 I'll have a checkin with code changes and tests for IBATIS-331 later this morning, then I'll
be finished.  You'll know I'm finished whan I close the JIRA ticket.
 After that, I'm OK for a release with these caveats:
 1. Our release process says that we should try to give a 72 hour notice
 2. I think you should update the documentation with information about multiple result sets,
and Oracle refcursors before the release.
 Jeff Butler

 On 8/14/06, Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:  Let me know if there's
anything I should be waiting for for 2.2.0.

Otherwise, I think it's ready to roll.

If I don't hear anything, I'll put a build up on Monday night.

Do you Yahoo!?