ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Magne Bjornerud" <PMBjorne...@interlect.co.jp>
Subject RE: Mapping objects from CSV files. (.Net)
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:37:17 GMT
I think my main problem is understanding how I specify the datasource at
run time. At the moment, I'm only using a hardcoded value in my
sqlMap.config, like the tutorial, and don't know where to start looking
to do it any other way.

Do you have any links to documentation about how I can dynamically set
the datasource for my SqlMapper?

I'll ponder it over the weekend. Thanks for the info so far :)

Per Magne

From: Gilles Bayon [mailto:ibatis.net@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 15:41
To: dev@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mapping objects from CSV files. (.Net)

You just have to use the CSV file as a database (forget that the
DataSource is flat file, you are just using an ADO.NET OLEDB provider as

set the connection sting

set the sql statement in your mapping file

set you parameter map, result map

and go

Wish List <http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/6JCP7AORB0L>

View raw message