ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release Status???
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:07:23 GMT
Clinton, I use M2 with ibatis, and M2 cannot find the source. You need to upload it as a separate
jar with the extension -sources.jar

Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com> wrote:
iBATIS does come with the source, always has, always will.  It's in the /src directory of
the zip file.

The new task I mentioned above is a SEPARATE source download that includes all of the build
scripts and dev dependencies so that you can easily build the app yourself.  Basically it's
to help people who don't know how to use Subversion export.

On 7/1/06, Paul Benedict <paul4christ79@yahoo.com> wrote: Please provide a maven 2 pom
and include the source for 2.2.0. One problem I have now is that ibatis has no source jar
in M2, and so i can't step through ibatis when I'd like :-)

Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:  Are you referencing this issue:
 Or something else?
 Jeff Butler

 On 7/1/06, Jerome Gagner < phpmonkey@gmail.com> wrote: I vote for a maven package.

On  6/30/06, Larry Meadors <lmeadors@apache.org > wrote:
> I have nothing for it...
> On 6/30/06, Jeff Butler < jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I believe I'm finished with everything I wanted to do for   2.2.0.  I'm
> > wondering what everyone else's status is.
> >
> > I would be happy to act as release manager for a 2.2.0 release if there's a
> > consensus that it's time to do that.  Or, if there are other things that
> > folks are working on, we could wait a little while longer.
> >
> > Let me know what you think about starting the process for 2.2.0 - I'm +1 for
> > doing it, with the caveat that I'm not sure what everyone else is working
> > on.
> >

> > Jeff Butler
>  >

Do you Yahoo!?