ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot find sqlmap in jar - new bug
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 06:32:06 GMT

>>All i can tell you is that i have recently created an application that
uses Spring, iBATIS and is jarred up.

Forgive me, but based on the feedback I am getting, I am not convinced at all that my problem
being understood. Can you give me some confidence it is? As I said, this is not a problem
with the
application being jarred up --- my application is not jarred up.

My problem arises when:
(1) the sqlmapconfig.xml exists in the webapp but
(2) the actual sqlmap files belong in a LIB jar.

Do you see the difference?

Do You Yahoo!?