ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <cbe...@codehammer.org>
Subject Re: What package is the "groupBy" code in?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:27:20 GMT
Groupby code is found in BasicResultMap. If you pay attention to the
groupByProps and nestedResultMaps fields, you'll get the hang of what it's

The code isn't modularized very well....but it's very fast. it only iterates
over the result set once (no matter how deep or wide the mappings are),
which I believe is key to N+1 solution performance.

On 9/12/05, Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm not very familiar with the Java codebase. What package / class is
> the code for the "groupBy" attribute in?
> Thanks,
> Ron

View raw message