ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Mauss <jason.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject OR Mapper Features
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 05:29:25 GMT
Please forgive me for the bulk tone of this message - hopefully it doesn't
find your junk mail box.

I'm the writer on the How-To-Select Guide for OR Mappers, and pleased
that we're going to be able to include your product.

I've started working up a list of features to guide me in thinking about
the product category (emphasis on "started"). You can find the list below.
feedback would be GREATLY appreciated, both on important things that
I've left out, and on things that are on the list that you think aren't
important. The Guides are definitely NOT oriented around feature
checklists, but readers do expect to see such things as part of the
content, so I'm trying to make sure I don't miss anything important. If
you don't have time to deal with this part, don't worry about it; I'll
happily take whatever input you have to offer.

If you've got any questions, concerns, input, feel free to e-mail me.

General Features:
1. 100% managed code
2. VS.NET <http://VS.NET> Integrated Help
3. External Help