ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From ankur.ku...@axa.com.au
Subject update listener
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 04:38:52 GMT
As part of requirements in our project, we need to verify data before
update using timestamp algorithm
by comparing retrieved timestamp value and current value in timestamp

This has to be done before every update statement.

At this point, I'm using a generic DAO which will be extended by all DAOs
and it has got method to do that.

But for every update statement it needs to be called explicitely. And it
will be DAO developers responsibility.

Is it possible to add listener with update statement or any other generic
approach ??

Alliance Bernstein: Winner of Money Management "FUND MANAGER OF THE YEAR 2005"
Member of the Global AXA Group

Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.

View raw message