hudi-users mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.7.0 Release planning
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2021 19:34:09 GMT
All code changes for 0.7.0 have been landed.
I have cut the release branch here
https://github.com/apache/hudi/commits/release-0.7.0

CI is flaky (in addition to being slow). I will be working on
stablizing both master and the release branch today.
WIll have a release candidate out for voting, tonight PST>

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:44 PM Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org> wrote:

> Checked a few other apache projects. All of them facing the same. Release
> branch has to wait further I guess, until travis comes back
>
> Will keep this thread posted
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 7:32 PM Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Folks, travis has been very slow and now or builds have stopped running
>> altogether. Any one with some ideas?
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 7:37 AM Vinoth Chandar <vinoth@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Winding down.
>>> We have landed two major fixes based on testing
>>>
>>> 1. https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/2441#issuecomment-761742963
>>> 2. https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/2451
>>>
>>> Hoping to land 2441 today or tomorrow (given its a holiday in the US;
>>> hard to grab reviewers) and be on our way

PRs

PRs as try

Maybe I can

(given