hudi-users mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Office Hours
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2021 00:55:46 GMT
Mani - yes we can start with an hour. But I figured we do two to spread
across time zones. It's hard to cover all zones with just 1 hr. wdyt?

Raymond - I am thinking that this should be a safe space for people to
share their production setups and real issues. I have done such hands-on
debugging with several users in the past. Not sure if all of them like to
be transcripted/logged. Ofc we should keep our existing FAQs updated and
file JIRAs as a result of the conversations. But I am thinking we should
just keep this safer.
ofc you/any others can join. But again we need to consider the privacy
aspects more closely. Wdyt?