hudi-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Xu <xu.shiyan.raym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Office Hours
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2021 00:29:57 GMT
+1. I think it'll be very helpful.
I imagine some of the questions raised will be common and it'll also help
by noting them down and share to wider audience later.
I'm interested in joining and helping with notes-taking if this is
appropriate.
Once we have accumulated some resolved problems, we could even organize the
notes and publish blogs as case studies? WDYT