hudi-users mailing list archives

From Balaji Varadarajan <v.bal...@ymail.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Performance test report
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2020 00:37:16 GMT
 Hi Lec,
Yes, that was for relative performance between regular and hudi table. The performance would
be highly dependent on your workload (update rate, #partitions) and your environment.
Udit, Are there any general recommendations and related perf numbers for EMR w.r.t Hudi ?
Balaji.V    On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 05:39:31 PM PST, lec ssmi <shicheng31604@gmail.com>