hudi-users mailing list archives

From Vinoth Chandar <vin...@apache.org>
Subject Congrats to our newest committers!
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2020 20:59:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am really excited to share the good news about our new committers on the
project!

*Udit Mehrotra *: Udit has travelled with the project since sept/oct last
year and immensely helped us making Hudi work well with the AWS ecosystem.
His most notable contributions are towards driving large parts of the
implementation of RFC-12, Hive/Spark integration points. He has also helped
our users in various tricky issues.

*Gary Li:* Gary is a great success story for the project, starting out as
an early user and steadily grown into a strong contributor, who has
demonstrated the ability to take up challenging implementations (e.g Impala
support, MOR snapshot query impl on Spark), as well as patiently
iterate through feedback and evolve the design/code. He has also been
helping users on Slack and mailing lists

*Raymond Xu:* Raymond has also been a consistent feature on our mailing
lists, slack and github. He has been proposing immensely valuable
test/tooling improvements. He has contributed a great deal of code as well,
towards the same. Many many users thank Raymond for the generous help on
Slack.

*Pratyaksh Sharma:* This is yet another great example of user ->
contributor -> committer. Pratyaksh has been a great champion for the
project, over the past year or so, steadily contributing many improvements
around the Delta Streamer tool.

Please join me in, congratulating them on this well deserved milestone!

Onwards and upwards,
Vinoth