httpd-users mailing list archives

From Elizmarié Louw <...@academyfm.co.za>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache server offline
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2019 11:50:03 GMT
Good day,

I hope you are able to advise me on how to get our WAMPSERVER running
again. I have included the Apache error log for today, in the hopes of
it shedding some light on the matter.
We have been using this system for a number of years, and we haven't
experienced many issues with it. To our knowledge, all was working
perfectly on Friday and then this morning, the server would not start
up.
(There had been power interruptions in the area over the weekend, and we
assume that this might have been the cause of the issue.)

We are at our wits' end trying to figure out why the server has gone
offline and refuses to start up again. (I have tried restarting the
service a few times, with no luck...)

Looking forward to your favorable response.

Kind regards

Elizmarié Louw
Head of Administration
The Academy of Financial Markets