httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Khandelwal, Ankit" <Ankit.K.Khandel...@tatatechnologies.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Email Alert | Error | Statistics | Urgent Help | 2.4.38 VC15
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:37:40 GMT
Hello,

I need help in configuring email alert for errors faced by users during load balancer calls.
Is there something in Apache Load balancer configuration to achieve on windows server.

Additionally, can anyone help me to configure statistics of apache load balancer.

I referred below link but statistics are not visible:
https://www.tecmint.com/monitor-apache-web-server-load-and-page-statistics/<https://clicktime.symantec.com/3HVJUrEknZWRJQD6LSbTLwr7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tecmint.com%2Fmonitor-apache-web-server-load-and-page-statistics%2F>

I am able to successfully get output of:

http://server:8080/balancer-manager

While I am unable to get output from server-info and server-status. I get message as “Object
Not Found (server-info)”.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Khandelwal

Email Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential
or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited
from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the
information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. Tata Technologies
will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence
of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail.