httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chen, Mengchang" <mengchang.c...@jpmchase.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How to keep httpd balancer scoreboard persistant when MaxConnectionsPerChild set to non-zero?
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 15:05:31 GMT

proxied to the member of route=2 and route=3 as we are expecting, but still sent to route=0
and route=1.

Not sure if I explained these clearly.

From: Jim Jagielski [mailto:jim@jaguNET.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 9:30 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to keep httpd balancer scoreboard persistant when MaxConnectionsPerChild
set to non-zero?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean... could you give more detail in what exactly is happening
and I'd be glad to take a look.

On Mar 11, 2019, at 9:27 AM, Chen, Mengchang <mengchang.chen@jpmchase.com.INVALID<mailto:mengchang.chen@jpmchase.com.INVALID>>
wrote:

Hi,

I am facing this issue that when MaxConnectionsPerChild set to non-zero, the httpd balancer
scoreboard will reset whenever its child process recycled.  Is there a way we can keep the
scoreboard data persistant?

Thanks,
Mengchang
This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer>
including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.