httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache server offline
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 08:19:40 GMT
On 19/03/2019 07:01, Elizmarié Louw wrote:
> I have tried restarting the machine a few times; each time it starts up
> perfectly without any errors. But when I try to access phpMyAdmin
> section, an error pops up that "The Apache HTTP server has encountered a
> problem and needs to close." The error log seems to keep duplicating the
> same feedback as well.
> Still holding thumbs that someone out there might be able to help...

The only error message you have in the log posted refers to 'buffer too
small' and seems to be related to 'www.hivmr.com' but that site is not
working. I've just been having fun with phpMyAdmin where the backup is
failing because PHP runs out of memory, so you should perhaps be loking
at the php logs rather than Apache ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL