httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonathon Koyle <literea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] About Using ProxyPass Directive
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:47:31 GMT
By default, the httpd.conf has the directive Listen 80.  If you don't want
Apache to listen on 80 you will need to remove/change it.  You are allowed
to have as many listen directives as you want Apache to bind.  ServerName
does not usually include a port, and does not specify what IP or port
Apache binds to.