httpd-users mailing list archives

From "MARASOIU Nicolae-dumitru (renexter)" <nicolae-dumitru.marasoiu-ext...@renault.com>
Subject [users@httpd] bypassing localhost as NoProxy within mod_proxy ProxyRemote
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:34:48 GMT
Hi all,
I am setting up an HTTP(s)_PROXY in *.conf at the side of httpd.conf and it works.
However, although I have tried NoProxy for localhost, it still tried to use the proxy for
localhost:19000 and fails the request of course.
Please advise, here is the snippet of configuration relevant I think but please let me know
any more info, versions are latest, apache httpd 2.4.37, is there a separate version for mod_proxy
which I can provide?

ProxyRemote  "*"  "http://proxy:3128"
NoProxy           "localhost" "127.0.0.0/8" "192.168.112.0/21"

Thank you very much,

Nicolae MARASOIU
Technical Leader

[http://group.renault.com/RCW_BINARIES/signature_renault/EMAIL_LOGOS_Groupe_Renault.png]
DSIRo
API : ROBUCWGD315
Mob. : +40 724746655
www.groupe.renault.com<http://www.groupe.renault.com/>

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une correspondance privee
et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes
pas le destinataire du present message ou une personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer,
il vous est signifie que toute divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est
strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message, puis d'effacer
immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended only for use
of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by
replying this message, and then delete this message from your system.