httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Garreau <galex-...@galex-713.eu>
Subject [users@httpd] Reverse proxy stalling forever
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 00:39:55 GMT
Hi,

I’m trying to make Jitsi Meet work.  Initially it worked, but since the
while it didn’t.  So I’m investigating everything that could be going
wrong.

Here the VirtualHost Jitsi installation automatically created, with
further additions by me (GnuTLS support, better rewritting supporting
other alphabets):
https://paste.debian.net/1062011/

I was asked « apachectl -S » output on #httpd:
http://paste.debian.net/1062013/

So because HSTS, if you try http://meet.galex-713.eu:5280/http-bind it
might not work, in which case try
https://meet.galex-713.eu:5281/http-bind

You can also try with curl: normally it should say “it works” and a link
to prosody documentation.

And that’s what should also be displayed by
https://meet.galex-713.eu/http-bind but it stalls forever, any idea
how’s this?

Whenever I connect to this, all apache logs stay silent, why?