httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Clarke <dcla...@blastwave.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] URGENT: Apache HTTP Migration from 1.3 to 2.4 UNIX Solaris
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 18:36:27 GMT
On 1/8/19 1:29 PM, singhal.ankit@tcs.com wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> Thank you for the response..!!

Right, that is an old Sun sparc "coolthreads" server of some sort.
Looks like Solaris 11.

> I do not exactly understand by toolchain? Could you please elaborate
> more of what information I can provide?

Essentially all the tools you are using to build the software with.
Don't worry about it.  I think the apache 1.3 is provided by Oracle
out of the box. Same with some rev of 2.x but I have never looked at
it as I always just build my own.

Given that you say "understand by toolchain" as a question I'll take
this out of the mail list just to reduce noise and clutter.

Dennis