httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Internal Server Error - strange characters "ę" and "ł"
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 14:32:37 GMT
On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 9:30 AM James Kerwin <jkerwin2101@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a server with some software on called "EPrints". When uploading some data via
am EPrints form I get an "Internal Server Error" upon submission and the data is not submitted.

> I have found that the slightly unusual characters "ę" and "ł" cause this. When they
are both removed from the form, it all works as expected. I suspect it's a server issue rather
than an EPrints/software issue, but I am an Apache novice.

> Has anybody came across this before and is able to offer advice? Even just knowing what
to Google for a solution would be helpful as I'm not getting far with it at the moment.

Does your error_log say anything?  Do these characters end up in
headers, or in the URL w/o being encoded?