httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Collins O. Adoyo" <collin...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Renaming default page example.com to Data Portal
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:40:33 GMT
Thanks Angel,  let me try

Collins

  On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:55, angel Hall-Coulston<rammsteinium@me.com.INVALID> wrote:
  Hi,It looks most likely to be a remnant from your default ‘httpd.conf’ file as it usually
has several mentions of ‘example.com’ as default values just to give clues to what you
need to change. These are normally edited out with a ‘#’ and only would become active
after removing this. So as a first step I would check your ‘httpd.conf’ file.