httpd-users mailing list archives

From eric tse <hfe...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Premature end of script headers Apache Proxy
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 22:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I have two apache servers. (One as the proxy, one as the backend).

The backend throw is hosting a cgi script (submitting a form) and throw
this error "Premature end of script headers" when I access it trough the
proxy using firefox or chrome. (IE is fine)

If I directly access the backend, it does not have issues.

When I look at the proxy server, there are no error message.

Can you advise: How should I check if this is a proxy issue or backend
issue?
What should I check from the proxy side? (I google the error, all the
articles only talks about backend).

Thanks a lot in advance.
Eric