httpd-users mailing list archives

From area234 <area...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to start a script not doing I/O with apache at a specific page request
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:25:45 GMT
I have a python script implementing a small websocket server and some
processing I need.
This script has a web page as frontend that is bidirectionally
connected to the script by websocktes, through this page I can control
the processing that happens in the python script.
It would be nice for me, not having the python script always running
and listening for a connection from the web page, but having the
script started only when it is really needed that is when the web page
frontend is requested to the apache server by a browser.

I hope to have been clearer, thanks.