httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to print request headers before and after processing
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:16:59 GMT
Am 22.03.2018 um 18:08 schrieb Eric Covener:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Martin Knoblauch <knobi@knobisoft.de> wrote:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>>   thanks, but does not work.
>>
>> login_jsid=Cookie  prints "Cookie"
>> login_jsid=%{Cookie} prints "%{Cookie}"
>>
>> Apparently the right sides of the assignment are just taken as literals
>> without evaluating them as variables.
>>

> Arg, sorry, It is only for the first arg.
>
>> Had a brief look at mod_log_debug, but do not see how it helps me in this
>> case.
>
> You could log expressions before/after the  your edits.

... by choosing different hooks.

If that does not work, you could also try to copy the header to an env
var using mod_rewrite. Something like

RewriteCond "%{HTTP_COOKIE}" "(.*)"
RewriteRule ^/cb2/facelets/logon.xhtml$ - [E=login_jsid:%1]

But you need to test. Not sure in what order the mod_headers replacement
and the mod_rewrite rule handling run. I vaguely remember having used a
trick like this.

Including your marker login_get should work like this:

RewriteCond "%{HTTP_COOKIE}" "(.*)"
RewriteRule ^/cb2/facelets/logon.xhtml$ - [E=login_jsid:%1,E=login_get]

Regards,

Rainer