httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_md 1.1.10 still .well known error ?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:31:21 GMT

Oh.. sorry I realize now there is a Bugzilla entry where this
discussion fits, best to stop talking here.

> I would suggest finding the smallest a/b comparison and then
> collecting traces
> if you are interested in resolving the problem.
Yes, of course I am interested in resolving the problem. I have not
this issue (not running md), I am trying to help an other admin out
there.

Mod_md is only testable in production because the challenges from LE
(other modules I can  test in a VM/test situation), and I am a little
afraid to test and collect traces etc. in a production situation.

When I had an extra IP, I could test full and provide with traces etc.
for a test domain.

Crashes no problem, I can provide then a call stack.