httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gryz Bug <gryzli.the.bugb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy apj unstable behivel
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:49:06 GMT

Hi ,

We had some similiar issues where we had 2 apache instances running on the same port. Have
you checked your process list for running httpd processes after the issue happens ?

Regards

> On 13 Mar 2018, at 13:42, David Belgini <david@multiway.com.br> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> First of all, I’m new here, if I’m doing some stupid thing please let me to know...
>
> I have a tipical configuration like bellow.
>
> IP A (access1.test.com) – Firewall – Apache – Firewall – Tomcat – DB
> IP B (access2.test.com)
>
> I’m using apache 2.4 (httpd-2.4.6-67.el7.centos.6) and tomcat 8.0.50
> I have an configuration on apache with SSL + two subdomains proxied to the same tomcat
context using AJP.
> Usually the configuration work fine but I have an unstable problem, sometimes, after
service httpd restart, only one of subdomain doesn’t work returning 404 error, and if I
restart it again it go back to work.