httpd-users mailing list archives

From "MURAKAMI, Keiko" <...@jcom.home.ne.jp>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp and KeepAlive, KeepAliveTimeout
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 19:49:26 GMT
Hello,
I'm beginner of Apache mod_proxy_ajp.

I want to close session immediately after finishing data transportation
between browser and Apache http layer, between Apache and Tomcat.

Would you please teach me KeepAlive settings between Apache and Tomcat?

I already built an application server using apache, tomcat and Oracle
database.
I select prefork for Apache http server, mod_proxy_ajp for Tomcat and  JDBC
connection pool method for Oracle.
I set KeepAlive Off in httpd.conf but it seems that it did not work, because
I could not get any response for new connection requests after sending many
requests.

Best Regards,
Keiko