httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marat Khalili <...@rqc.ru>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Spurious access denied errors
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 15:30:24 GMT
> At first glance, something in your browser is probably requesting the
> page /test. Since it doesn't correspond to any of your alias
> statements, it hits the DocumentRoot which you have denied access to.
>
> Is there a corresponding entry in your access log?

There's no entry in access log, and the problem is easily reproduced
with curl/wget. There's only one request visible in tcpdump. I've also
confirmed that excluding proxy does not fix the problem.

On the other hand, I don't see same problem on bare Apache installation
serving only static files. Can Mediawiki PHP create some internal
requests? How can I debug this?

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili