httpd-users mailing list archives

From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: "apachectl -S" and DocumentRoot
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:46:10 GMT
On 13 Feb 2018, at 10:24, Rose, John B <jbrose@utk.edu> wrote:
> is a nice command. We are looking for something that outputs the "DocumentRoot" for all
virtual hosts

grep -ir documentroot /usr/local/etc/httpd/

(Or wherever your https.conf lives)

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/apache24/data"
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/roundcube/
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/postfixadmin
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/phpMyAdmin
   DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/examle.com"
   DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/apache24/data"
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/www.example.net/wordpress/
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/anotherexample.tld/
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/someone’s gallery.tld/html/
   DocumentRoot /usr/home/msmith/Sites/
… etc etc

--
"If you can't do something smart, do something right."